Sell/ Trade & FAQ
If you have any games and/ or consoles for sale or trade , feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org , with pictures of the items in question.
- When will my order be shipped, and will it be well protected?
Your order will be shipped within two days after we've received payment. We only ship your orders in boxes, so your items are well protected during the shipping process.
- Do you add new items regularly?
Yes we do, every tuesday, thursday and during the weekend.
- What does CIB mean?
CIB stands for complete in box, which means it is boxed, containing the disc/ cart, manual and everything else that was included upon release.
- What do the codes next to the Nintendo game titles mean?
These (HOL, FRA, NOE...) are region codes, which stand for the region the games came out in.
- I don't see inlays in the item pictures of games that come in cardboard boxes, do some have one?
All of our games in cardboard boxes, like NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Game Gear etc. come with an inlay, and a complementary box protector around it.
- Is there a warranty on the items I buy at Retrogameland?
Yes, all items have a 1 month warranty period, except the sealed/ new items, when opened. Please always contact us when you want to return an item, or items.
- What happens if I am not happy with the product i ordered?
When this happens, within 14 days after your purchase at our store, you can contact us for a return.
- Where can I see the different shipping methods and costs?
You can see these in the checkout environment, before finalising your purchase.
- Can I also pick up my order?
Of course, you can choose this upon checking out. Pick-ups will be at our place, but are also possible at Retro Gaming Expos.
- Do you use stock photos?
No, we take pride in taking pictures of each individual item, just so the customer knows what he/ she is buying. For new items we have multiple times, we use a stock phote we made ourselves. We also provide a rating in the item specifications as an extra measure, to make sure you receive exactly what you have ordered.
- I don't see an option for Cubee, BPost and DPD retail locations, is this a possibility?
Of course, just choose the delivery option and put the location in the comment section upon checkout.
08-08-2020 - Meerdere bestellingen gedaan en altijd zonder problemen op z'n bestemming... read more
05-08-2020 - Nice collection of games!
Good images and great service, very happy... read more
20-07-2020 - Nice store keep doing what you do keep going