Sell/ Trade & FAQ
If you have any games and/ or consoles for sale or trade , feel free to contact us through email@example.com , with pictures of the items in question.
- When will my order be shipped, and will it be well protected?
Your order will be shipped within two days after we've received payment. We only ship your orders in boxes, so your items are well protected during the shipping process. We ship on tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and fridays.
- Do you add new items regularly?
Yes we do, every tuesday, thursday and during the weekend.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
Paypal - iDeal - Credit Card - Cash upon pick up (at our shop location or expos) - bank transfer
- What does CIB mean?
CIB stands for complete in box, which means it is boxed, containing the disc/ cart, manual and everything else that was included upon release.
- What do the codes next to the Nintendo game titles mean?
These (HOL, FRA, NOE...) are region codes, which stand for the region the games came out in.
More info can be found on the bottom of this page
- I don't see inlays in the item pictures of games that come in cardboard boxes, do some have one?
All of our games in cardboard boxes, like NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Game Gear etc. come with an inlay, and a complementary box protector around it.
- Is there a warranty on the items I buy at Retrogameland?
Yes, all items have a 1 month warranty period, except the sealed/ new items, when opened. Please always contact us when you want to return an item, or items.
- What happens if I am not happy with the product i ordered?
When this happens, within 14 days after your purchase at our store, you can contact us for a return.
- Where can I see the different shipping methods and costs?
You can see these in the checkout environment, before finalising your purchase.
- Can I also pick up my order?
Of course, you can choose this upon checking out. Pick-ups will be at our place, but are also possible at Retro Gaming Expos.
- Do you use stock photos?
No, we take pride in taking pictures of each individual item, just so the customer knows what he/ she is buying. For new items we have multiple times, we use a stock phote we made ourselves. We also provide a rating in the item specifications as an extra measure, to make sure you receive exactly what you have ordered.
- I have bought a second hand game and the DLC code does not work?
We sadly do not have an option to test these, so this does not fall under our responsability
- I don't see an option for Cubee, BPost and DPD retail locations, is this a possibility?
Of course, just choose the delivery option and put the location in the comment section upon checkout.
A list of region codes (for Nintendo games) can be found underneath for your information:
EUR - Europe
NOE - Nintendo of Europe (commonly used in Germany)
FAH - France and Holland
HOL - Netherlands
UKV - United Kingdom
FRG - Germany
FRA - France
ESP - Spain
ITA - Italy
SCN - Scandinavia
GPS - World
USA - North America
CAN - Canada
AUS - Australia
ASI - Asia
JPN - Japan
CHN - China
CHN FCO - China / For China Only
ROC - Republic of China / Taiwan
KOR - Korea
HKG - Hongkong
LTN - Latin America